Scrapito is a craft product based on double sided self-adhesive paper, foils and black outline peel-offs. primarily it has been used in card making and scrapbooking - when the backing of the self-adhesive is removed it can be fixed onto acetate or directly onto card/paper. However, because the backing is self-adhesive this means it can also be fixed directly onto other items e.g. jewellery bases, glass, mirror, boxes, perspex etc. It can therefore also be used as a home decoration item. We do not recommend immersing in water to clean - just a wipe over with a damp cloth.
- cut a piece of the yellow double sided paper (with scissors) slightly larger than the outline sticker you will be using.
- remove one side of the yellow paper to reveal one sticky side and place down (sticky side up) on the work mat.
- lay the peel off onto the sticky side of the double sided (with the sticky side of the peel off onto the sticky double sided)
- place the foil over the top of the peel off (with the patterned side of the foil face up and showing)
- press down and smooth out with your finger
- taking the fingertip tool press down well - this will totally flatten the foil and remove any trapped air - pay particular attention around the contour of the peel off.
- if there are any tight corners or curves define these with the precision pen. (this is available in the blister pack but if you do not have one a small embossing tool may suffice)
- peel away the foil.
- you will see how the foil has adhered to the double sided and left the black outline of the sticker.
- trim as necessary with a pair of scissor.
- remove the backing paper and stick to your particular project. (if using on a jewellery base trim to the correct size before removing the backing paper
if after removing the foil there are any areas " missing" from the design you can lay the foil on again and fill in any gaps. All the small pieces of pattern left on the foil can be used up - just keep laying the odd pieces onto the peel-off until you have used them up.
- About Us & our Shop
- Contact Us
- Exhibition & Show List
- Friendly Plastic Inspiration
- Friendly Plastic Instructions
- How To Find Us
- Ideas With Friendly Plastic and Other Mediums
- Lutradur / Tyvek & Textile Instructions
- Merino Wools - Detailed Colour List
- Needle Felting Instructions and examples
- Retail Shop - Sport Memorabilia & Stoke City
- Shipping Rates & Payment
- Terms & Conditions