Frames To Order
We have a reputation which has been built over many years for framing all varieties of subjects. We are particularly experienced in framing cross-stitch works and stretch all needleworks in the tradtional manner - i.e. by hand-lacing. We have many customers who post their work to us and then collect it from an exhibition. (Check our show/exhibition list to see if we are coming to your area).
We are more than happy to make special sized frames to your requirements - below are the mouldings which we usually display at the exhibitions. please e-mail for a quotation for a frame to order on email@example.com.
We are especially known for our hand-cut shaped mounts which particularly suit a lot of the lavendar andlace designs (particularly the celtic seasons range). Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like more details of our framing service. below are examples of items we have framed.
Celtic Autumn (stitched in alternative colours) Framed with hand cut shaped mount and incorporating Celtic Knot in the mount.
- Contact Us
- Exhibition & Show List
- Colour Chart - Friendly Plastic
- Colour Chart - Merino Wools
- Friendly Plastic Instructions
- Friendly Plastic Inspiration
- Ideas With Friendly Plastic and Other Mediums
- Lutradur / Tyvek & Textile Instructions
- Needle Felting Instructions and examples
- About Us & our Shop
- Retail Shop - Sport Memorabilia & Stoke City
- How To Find Us
- Shipping Rates & Payment
- Terms & Conditions